Please follow the below steps to configure single post/page settings.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts (Blog) & Pages Settings
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to show the summary of the posts. If enabled, select the number of words for the blog excerpt and enter read more label.
- Enable Show Related Posts to show related posts below a blog post. Enter the title for Related posts section.
- Enable Hide Category if you don’t want to show the category name on the blog posts.
- Enable Hide Author if you don’t want to show the author section on the blog page.
- Enable Hide Posted Date if you don’t want show posted date on blog posts.
- Enable Show Featured Image to show the featured image in the blog posts.
- Click Publish.