Please follow the below steps to change the slider layout of your website.
- Login to your WordPress Admin panel.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Layout Settings > Slider Layout
- Choose the style you want to use on the slider
- Click Publish
Please follow the below steps to configure the slider of your website.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Slider Settings
- Enable Slider to display slider on the homepage
- Select the Slider Content Style from the drop-down. You can select from Category, Latest Posts, Pages, and Custom contents.
- Enable Include Repetitive posts to add posts included in slider in blog page too.
- Enable/Disable Slider Auto. If you enable it, your slides will slide automatically.
- Enable Slider Loop if you want your slides to loop.
- Enable Slider Caption if you want to display the caption on the slides.
- Enable Full Image if you want to use the full image in the slider. If disabled, images will be cropped.
- Select a Slider Animation.
- Click Publish.