You can either follow the video or the below steps to configure this section in the Blossom Feminine Pro theme.
Blossom Feminine Pro features 5 different single posts layout to help you display your single posts in a unique and attractive way.
Please follow the below steps to change the single posts layout.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Layout Settings > Single Post Layout
- Choose the style you want to use on the post page. If you are not using the right sidebar on the posts, the style will adapt accordingly.
- Click Publish
You can also choose a layout for a particular post during the making of a post itself. But, if you want to make the changes from the customizer (according to the above steps), make sure the layout in the post is set to default.
Please follow the below steps to configure the single post layout.
- Go to Posts > Add New
- Add Title, Description and Featured Image for the post.
- Scroll down to see the Single Layout meta box where you can choose a layout for that particular post.
- If you do not see Single Layout meta box, go to Screen Options on the top and check the “Single Layout” box.
- Click Publish.