You can either follow the video or the below steps to configure this section in the Blossom Pin Pro theme.
You can add social sharing buttons on the post page and archive page. You can add Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit and other popular social media.
Please follow the below steps to configure social sharing on your website.
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Sharing
- Enable Social Sharing Buttons. Blue is enabled
- Enable Open Graph Meta Tags if you are not using any SEO plugins
- Enable Normal Social Share if you want to share the single post
- Enable Sticky Social Share if you want to see social sharing icons while scrolling
- Click on the eye icon at the beginning of a social network to enable or disable it
- Drag the social media up or down to arrange them.
- Click Publish