You can add the widgets to the sidebar in two ways– via Dashboard and Customizer.
- Go to Appearance> Customize> Widgets
- Make sure you are on the page you want to add widgets to.
- Click on the desired Sidebar or location (the one you want to add widgets to). You can add widgets on Footer as well.
- Click on Add a Widget to add widgets
- Select desired Widgets and give a title to the widget.
- Click Add a Widget to add more widgets in the sidebar
- Drag and reorder the widget as desired
- Click Publish
Adding Widgets via Dashboard
- Go to Appearance> Widgets
- Available widgets are listed on the left-hand side while Sidebars are listed on the right side (including the sidebars you create)
- Drag and drop the widgets to the desired sidebars. Or, click on the widget and select the sidebar you want to add the widget to.