How to configure Site Logo/ Name & Tagline to your website? Last updated
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
- Click Select Logo and upload your logo
- Enter Site Title and Tagline
- Set the Width of the Site Logo. We suggest you set a reasonable width for appearance reasons.
- Check Display Site Title and Tagline if you want to show your website’s name and tagline
- Click Select Image and upload Image for Site Icon (favicon)
- Select the font, font style, and font size for the site title and tagline
- Click Publish
Was this article helpful for you?