You can either follow the video or the below steps to configure this section in the Blossom Recipe Pro theme.
You can add social sharing buttons on the post page and archive page. You can add Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit, and many more.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Sharing
- Enable Social Sharing Buttons. Blue is enabled.
- Enable Open Graph Meta tags if you do not use any SEO plugin.
- Enter the Social Share Title.
- Click on the eye icon at the beginning of a social network to enable or disable it.
- Drag the social media up or down to arrange them.
- Click Publish.