How to Configure Single Post/Page Setting? Last updated
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts (Blog) & Pages Settings
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page to hide prefix in an archive page.
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to display the excerpt of the posts. If enabled, select the number of words for the blog excerpt and read more label.
- Enable Hide Author to hide author section on an individual post page.
- Enable Show Related Posts to display related posts below the blog post.
- Enter the title for related posts.
- Select Related Post Taxonomy to display in the related post.
- Enable show comments to display comments on the posts.
- Enable Hide Category to hide the category name on blog posts.
- Enable Hide Posted Date if you don’t want to show the posted date on blog posts.
- Enable Show Featured Image to show featured image in a post detail (single page).
- Click Publish.
Was this article helpful for you?