You can add social sharing buttons on the single post page and archive page. You can add Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Email, StumbleUpon, and Reddit.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Sharing
- Enable Social Sharing Buttons. Blue is enabled.
- Enable Open Graph Meta Tags. Blue is enabled. Disable it if you are using any other plugin to enable Open Graph Meta Tags
- Add Social Share Title.
- Click on the eye icon at the beginning of a social network to enable or disable it.
- Drag the social media up or down to arrange them.
- Click Publish