You can configure the about section of the homepage using this settings panel.
Please follow the below steps to configure the About Section of your website.
Note: Make sure you have installed and activated BlossomThemes Toolkit plugin for this section to work as desired.
- Login to your WordPress Admin panel
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Settings > About Section.
- Click Add a Widget.
- Select Blossom: Featured Page Widget.
- Choose a page for the section. Check Show Page Full Content to show the entire content of the selected post under the section. Check Show Featured Image to display the featured image of the selected page under the section. Choose Image Alignment.
- Check Show Read More to display “Read More” link under the section. If you select Show Full page content, the entire page content will be shown in the About section. However, you can show the excerpt and redirect your visitors to separate page to read the entire story about you.
- Click Done
- Click Publish