You can add the site logo, favicon, site title, and tagline to your website using this settings panel.
You can either follow the video or follow the below steps to configure Site Logo / Name & Tagline to your website.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
- Click Select Logo and upload your logo.
- Enter Site Title and Tagline.
- Set the Width of the Site Logo. We suggest you set a reasonable width for appearance reasons.
- Check Display Site Title and Tagline if you want to show your website’s name and tagline.
- Click Select Image and upload Image for Site Icon (favicon).
- Select the font, font size & site title color for the site title.
- Click Publish