How to Add Social Media Icons in the Footer? Last updated
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Media Settings
- Enable Social Links. Blue is enabled. When you enable social links, social media icons will be displayed in the footer.
- Click “Add new links” button to add a Social Media Icon.
- Enter the icon and link for social media. Click on a link to edit it. Click on “Remove” to remove a social icon.
- Click Publish
Was this article helpful for you?