How to Configure Social Sharing on your Website? Last updated
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Sharing.
- Enable Social Sharing Buttons. Blue is enabled.
- Enter a title for the share button
- Enable Open Graph Meta Tags. Blue is enabled. Disable it if you are using any other plugin to enable Open Graph Meta Tags.
- Click on the eye icon at the beginning of the social button to enable or disable it.
- You can also sort the buttons by dragging them up and down.
- Click Publish.
Was this article helpful for you?