How to Configure Posts(Blog) & Pages Settings? Last updated
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts(Blog) & Blog Settings.
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page to hide prefixes in an archive page.
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to display the excerpts of the blog. If enabled, select the Excerpt Length and add Read More Text
- Select the Excerpt Length.
- Enter the Read More text.
- Enable Hide Author Section to hide the author section.
- Enable Show Related Posts to show related posts in a single page
- Enter the title of the Related Posts Section
- Enter the title of the Related Portfolio
- Enable Show Comments to display the comments in the single page/post
- Enable Toggle Comment Section to show the comment section right below the post content. You have to save the changes and refresh the page to see the changes
- Enable Hide Category to hide the category names on blog posts
- Enable Hide Tags to hide the category names on blog posts
- Enable Hide Post Author to hide the author’s name on the blog post
- Enable Hide Posted Date to hide the date on which the post was posted
- Click Publish.
Was this article helpful for you?