Please follow the below steps to configure the single posts/page settings using Blossom Feminine free theme. You can refer to the video or follow the instructions below.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts (Blog) & Pages Settings.
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page if you want to hide the prefix “Category:” from the category archive page.
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to show a summary of the posts. Blue is enabled. If enabled, select the number of words for the blog excerpt and read more label.
- Adjust the Excerpt Length.
- Enable Hide Author if you don’t want to show the author section on the blog page.
- Enable Related Posts. Related Posts of the same category will be shown below the blog post.
- Enter the title for Related Posts Section Title.
- Enable Show Comments to show comment in single Post/Page.
- Enable Hide Category if you don’t want to show the category name on blog posts.
- Enable Hide Posted Date if you don’t want show posted date on blog posts.
- Enable Show Featured Image to show the featured image on the blog posts.
- Click Publish.