Please follow the below steps to configure the single post/page settings.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts (Blog) & Pages Settings
- Enable/Disable the Prefix on Archive Pages
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to show the summary of the posts. If enabled, select the number of words for the blog excerpt and enter read more label.
- Enter the Read More Text
- Enable Hide Author Section to hide the author section on the post page
- Enable Show Related Posts to show related posts below a blog post. Enter the title for Related posts section. Related Post is displayed based on category.
- Enable Hide Category if you don’t want to show the category name on the blog posts.
- Enable Hide Post Author if you don’t want to show the author section on the blog page.
- Enable Hide Posted Date if you don’t want show posted date on blog posts.
- Enable Show Featured Image to show the featured image in the blog posts.
- Click Publish.