How to Add Footer Widgets?
Adding Widgets via Customizer:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance> Customize> Widgets
- Select the Widget where you want to add a widget
- Click on Add a Widget to add widgets
- Select desired Widgets and give the title to the widget.
- Click Add a Widget to add more widgets in the sidebar
- Drag and reorder the widget as desired
- Click Publish
Adding Widgets via Dashboard
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance> Widgets
- Available widgets are listed on the left-hand side while the footer areas are listed on the right side (including the sidebars you create)
- Drag and drop the widgets to the desired sidebars. Or, click on the widget and select the sidebar you want to add the widget to.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask Support Team.
If you are facing any issues or didn’t find the information you’re looking for here, reach out to our support team here
. Our friendly support team will help you.