How to Configure Single Page/ Post Settings?
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts(Blog) & Blog Settings.
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page to hide prefixes in an archive page.
- Enable Blog Post Image Crop to avoid automatic cropping of the featured image in home, archive and search posts .
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to display the excerpts of the blog. If enabled, select the Excerpt Length and add Read More Text
- Select the Excerpt Length.
- Select the feature posts for blog.
- Enter the Read More text.
- Enable to hide post Reading Time.
- Select the blog posts content words reading speed per minute.
- Enable Single Post Image Crop to avoid automatic cropping of the featured image in single post.
- Enable Hide Author Section to hide the author section.
- Enter Author Section Subtitle.
- Enable Show Related Posts to show related posts in a single page
- Enter the title of the Related Posts Section
- Select the Taxonomy of Related post
- Enable Show Comments to display the comments in the single page/post
- Enable Comment Below Post Content to show the comment section right after the post content. Refresh site for changes.
- Enable Hide Category to hide the category names on blog posts
- Enable Hide Post Author to hide the author’s name on the blog post
- Enable Hide Posted Date to hide the date on which the post was posted
- Enable Show Featured Image to show featured images in post detail (single posts).
- Upload image for Author Signature
- Enable/ Disable Social Links
- Select the alignment of Author Signature
- Click Publish.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask Support Team.
If you are facing any issues or didn’t find the information you’re looking for here, reach out to our support team here
. Our friendly support team will help you.