How to Configure Posts(Blog) & Pages Settings?
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts(Blog) & Blog Settings.
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page to hide prefixes in an archive page.
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to display the excerpts of the blog. If enabled, select the Excerpt Length and add Read More Text
- Select the Excerpt Length.
- Enter the Read More text.
- Enable Hide Author Section to hide the author section.
- Enable Show Related Posts to show related posts in a single page
- Enter the title of the Related Posts Section
- Enter the title of the Related Portfolio
- Enable Show Comments to display the comments in the single page/post
- Enable Toggle Comment Section to show the comment section right below the post content. You have to save the changes and refresh the page to see the changes
- Enable Hide Category to hide the category names on blog posts
- Enable Hide Tags to hide the category names on blog posts
- Enable Hide Post Author to hide the author’s name on the blog post
- Enable Hide Posted Date to hide the date on which the post was posted
- Click Publish.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask Support Team.
If you are facing any issues or didn’t find the information you’re looking for here, reach out to our support team here
. Our friendly support team will help you.