How to Configure Single Page/ Post Settings?
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts(Blog) & Pages Settings.
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page to hide prefixes in an archive page.
- Enable Blog Post Image Crop to avoid automatic cropping of the featured image in home, archive and search posts.
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to display the excerpts of the blog.
- Select the Excerpt Length.
- Enable Single Post Image Crop to avoid automatic cropping of the featured image in single post.
- Enable Hide Author Section to hide the author section.
- Enter Author Section Title.
- Enable Show Related Posts to show related posts in a single page
- Enter the title of the Related Posts Section
- Enable Show Comments to display the comments in the single page/post
- Enable Comment Below Post Content to show the comment section right after the post content. Refresh site for changes.
- Enable Hide Category to hide the category names on blog posts
- Enable Hide Post Author to hide the author’s name on the blog post
- Enable Hide Posted Date to hide the date on which the post was posted
- Enable Show Featured Image to show featured images in post detail (single posts).
- Click Publish.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask Support Team.
If you are facing any issues or didn’t find the information you’re looking for here, reach out to our support team here
. Our friendly support team will help you.