How to Configure Social Sharing on your Website?
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Sharing
- Enable Social Sharing Buttons. Blue is enabled
- Enable Open Graph Meta Tags. Blue is enabled. Disable this option if you’re using Jetpack, Yoast or other plugin to maintain Open Graph meta tags.
- Click on the eye icon at the beginning of the social button to enable or disable it
- You can also sort the buttons by dragging them up and down
- Click Publish.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask Support Team.
If you are facing any issues or didn’t find the information you’re looking for here, reach out to our support team here
. Our friendly support team will help you.