Widgets are small blocks that perform specific functions. They are designed to provide a simple and user-friendly way of designing and structuring the content on the site. In this theme, you can add widgets to the sidebar and footer. Widgets in the footer are stacked horizontally and called Footer One, Footer Two, and so on from left to right. You can add widgets in the Sidebar and Footer area in a similar way.
There are two ways of adding widgets to this theme.
Adding Widgets via Customizer:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance> Customize> Widgets
- Select the Widget where you want to add a widget
- Click on Add a Widget to add widgets
- Select desired Widgets and give the title to the widget.
- Click Add a Widget to add more widgets in the sidebar
- Drag and reorder the widget as desired
- Click Publish
Adding Widgets via Dashboard
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance> Widgets
- Available widgets are listed on the left-hand side while the footer areas are listed on the right side (including the sidebars you create)
- Drag and drop the widgets to the desired sidebars. Or, click on the widget and select the sidebar you want to add the widget to.