Please follow the below steps to configure single post/page settings.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts (Blog) & Pages Settings.
- Enable “Hide Prefix in Archive Page” if you want to hide the prefix “Category:” from the category archive page.
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to show the summary of the posts. Blue is enabled. If enabled, select the number of words for the blog excerpt and read more label.
- Enter the label for “Read More Text”.
- Enable “Hide Author” if you don’t want to show the author section on the blog page.
- Enter the title for the Author Section.
- Enable Single Newsletter Section
- Enter the Newsletter Shortcode.
- Enable Show Related Posts if you want to display the most relevant posts in a single page.
- Enter the title for related posts
- Enable Show Comments to show comments in single page/posts. Blue is enabled.
- Enable Hide category to hide the post category. Blue is enabled.
- Enable Hide post author to hide author details in single page/posts. Blue is enabled.
- Enable Hide Posted Date to hide posted date. Blue is enabled.
- Click Publish.