You can either follow the video or follow the below steps to configure Site Logo / Name & Tagline to your website.
You can add the site logo, favicon, site title, and tagline to your website using this settings panel.
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
- Click Select Logo and upload your logo.
- Enter Site Title and Tagline.
- Check Display Site Title and Tagline if you want to show your website’s name and tagline.
- Click Select Image and upload Image for Site Icon (favicon).
- Select the font, font style, and font size for the site title.
- Click Publish