You can add social media links and enable/disable social media on the header from this settings panel. By default, you can add 10 social media icons but we suggest you keep it to the minimum for appearance reasons.
Please follow the below steps to add social media icons to the header area of your website.
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Media Settings
- Enable Social Links. Blue is enabled. When you enable social links, social media icons will be displayed in the header.
- Click “Add new links” button to add a Social Media Icon.
- Enter the icon and link for social media. Click on a link to edit it. Click on “Remove” to remove a social icon.
- Click Publish