Please Note: The Page Sidebar Layout and Post Sidebar Layout you choose here will be overwritten by the ones you chose during the making of the new Page and Post.
You can manage single post page settings like an excerpt, related posts, popular posts, etc.
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts (Blog) & Pages Settings
- Select the Sidebar Layout for Pages and Posts
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to show the summary of the posts. Blue is enabled. If enabled, select the number of words for the blog excerpt and Read More text.
- Enable Hide Author to hide author section and enter the Author Section Title.
- Enable Show Related Posts. The posts of the same category as the post will be displayed as related posts.
- Enter the title for related posts
- Enable Show Popular Posts if you want to display the popular posts below a post. 6 posts with the most number of comments will be displayed
- Enter Title for Popular Posts
- Enable Hide Category if you don’t want to show the category name on blog posts
- Enable Hide Posted Date if you don’t want show posted date on blog posts
- Enable Show Featured Image to show featured image in the blog posts
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page if you want to hide the prefix “Category” from the category archive page
- Click Publish