You can manage single post page settings like an excerpt, related posts, popular posts, etc.
Please refer to the video or follow the below steps to configure Posts/Page Settings.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts (Blog) & Pages Settings
- Hide/Show prefix in Archive page
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to show the summary of the posts. Blue is enabled. If enabled, select the number of words for the blog excerpt and read more label
- Select the Excerpt length as per your desire
- Enable Hide Category if you do not wish to display the categories on the website
- Enable Hide Author if you don’t want to show the author section on the blog page
- Enable Time ago format to show time ago date format on a single post
- Enable Hide Post Date if you do not want to show the post date
- Enable Hide author section if you do not want to show the author section
- Enable Related posts to show related posts on a single page
- Write related posts section title
- Enable Show Comments to show comments on Page/Posts
- Enable Toggle Comment Section to show the comment section right below the post content. You have to save the changes and refresh the page to see the changes.
- Enable sticky header to make header sticky while scrolling
- Enable Show recommended articles if you want to show recommended articles on a single post page
- Click Publish