You can enable/disable the admin bar, lightbox for photos, header search, sticky header, and last widget sticky here.
You can either refer to the video or follow the instructions below.
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Misc Settings
- Enable/Disable Admin Bar.
- Enable Lightbox if you want to show a larger version of images when users click on an image on your website.
- Enable Header Search if you want to show search form on the header.
- Enable Sticky Header if you want to make your navigation menu sticky. The navigation menu will float with the content if you enable the sticky header.
- Enable Last Widget Sticky if you want to float the last widget of the sidebar with the content.
- Enable Drop Cap if you want to show the first letter of the first word in the post/page content in drop cap.
- Enter the label for the header of the author archive page.
- Enter the label for the header of the search page.
- Enter the label of the affiliate widget in archive pages.
- Select the preferred layout for the search page sidebar.
- Click Publish.