You can enhance your website’s SEO from here. You can enable last update date on single post page here. You can also enable/disable breadcrumb in this panel.
Please follow the below steps to configure the SEO settings of your website.
- Log in to WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > SEO Settings
- Enable Last Update Post Date to boost your SEO. Blue is enabled. When you enable this, Google can read the post updated date and index your latest content.
- Enable Breadcrumb. Blue is enabled. Breadcrumb helps in better navigation for search engines and users.
- Enter the Home Text for Breadcrumb
- Click Publish.