You can either follow the video or the below steps to configure this section in the Vilva Pro theme.
You can add social sharing buttons on the single post page and all blog pages. By default, you have Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin as the social sharing buttons.
Please follow the below steps to configure the Social Sharing on your website.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Social Sharing.
- Enable Social Sharing Buttons. Blue is enabled.
- Enable Open Graph Meta Tags. Blue is enabled. Disable it if you are using any other plugin to enable Open Graph Meta Tags.
- Click on the eye icon at the beginning the social button to enable or disable it.
- You can also sort the buttons by dragging it up and down.
- Click Publish.