You can use the Search Banner to display a search bar on the banner of your site. Which this feature the user can quickly search for the particular recipe that the user wants and does not have to go through the hassle of scrolling through the entire recipe collection.
Note: If you have added a video, the image will not be displayed. You can either use an image or a video in the banner section at a time. In the mobile view, the video will not be displayed to save bandwidth, instead, the fallback image will be displayed. So we recommend you add a banner image as well.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Settings > Banner Section.
- Choose Static/Video Search Banner in the Banner Options.
- Click on Select video to upload the video of your choice in the Banner Section or you can also add the Youtube URL for a video.
- If you want to display a static image, click on Add New Image to upload the desired image on the banner section.
- Enter the Title and Subtitle to display on the banner.
- Click Publish.