This section can be used to display a short bio of the author or the website.
To configure the About Section you will have to first create the about page using the elementor page builder. You can do this via Admin Dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Enter the Title of the page.
- Enter the description.
- You can enter the excerpt for the page via the right sidebar.
- Upload the Featured image.
- Click on Publish.
Once you have created the page, you will have to select this page to display in the about section. To do so, refer to the below instructions.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Settings > About Section.
- Click on Add a Widget and select the Blossom: Featured Page Widget.
- Select the page that you want to display.
- Check/Uncheck Show Page Full Content.
- Check/Uncheck Show Page Featured Image.
- Select the alignment of the feature image.
- Check/Uncheck Show Read More.
- Check/Uncheck Show Open in Same Tab.
- Enter the label for the Read more button.
- Enter the text for subtitle.
- Publish the changes.